Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How I am Spending My Vacation



My goal is to get out and shoot this week while I am off, but unfortunately, have not gotten out yet. We are working on lots of house projects and I am so happy that the den is now painted. One more bathroom to go and we're done with the major painting (except for the kitchen).

I have started a great project that I hope to complete this week. My friend Adele suggested I use my photographs to create homemade cards for an organization she makes cards for. It is called Operation Write Home. The cards are sent overseas to service members for them to use to write home with. I loved the idea, gathered my supplies, printed some photos, and began the process. Here are pictures of the different cards I have created. I am making 10 of each to send.




No comments:

Post a Comment